One on One & Group Coaching
Need Help Bringing Your Product to Market?
- Education and guidance throughout your process
- Expertise and coaching, when you need it
- Identification of the next steps to take
- Review of your materials
- Instruction on how to get in the door
- Keeping you on track and accountable
- Customized to meet your needs
- Hourly rate, no long-term commitment required ($125 per hour, with a one-hour minimum) Longer duration packages available. Please see my Fee Schedule
Evaluation of your product. Help you to decide to choose one project or another. I will guide you in what companies you should call and where do you find them? I help you determine which of your ideas you should move forward with as well as teach you how to invent for the market.
Evaluation and help in design your marketing materials.I will show you how to really peek the interest in any potential licensee. I will teach you how to create professional and effective sell sheets as well as short Product Informational promotional videos — These are the tools that my students are using and increasingly having great success. I help you develop these tools that will sell your product for you and easily communicate your products great benefits, uses, and show true value. I’ll help you so you don’t have to be a salesman or a pitchman. In reality, I’ll help you deliver the right package that says and does it all for you effectively!
I will teach you how to write a provisional patent application. You will learn how to correctly put together a provisional Patent Application and start licensing your own PPAs. You will learn how to file PPAs that have the correct contents, format, which in turn will have value and stop any company or individual workarounds. It is imperative and the law to file this PPA to be able to say “Patent Pending” on your marketing materials. A PPA is currently only ($65) which is better than spending $2000-$10000 on a utility patent.
I will be your voice in Negotiation of contracts. I will guide you through the entire process and teach you the ins and outs of contracts. Including contract language, minimum guarantees, royalty rates, term sheets, and important clauses. I will make sure you say the right things, do the right things to get the best deal.After you experience your negotiation. with me guiding you, you will understand and feel confident that you could do it on your own. You will be able to handle the negotiations, the most difficult part of licensing, on your own.
AFFORDABLE PROGRAM PACKAGES. PRODUCT COACH USA is a ONE-ON-ONE HANDS-ON IN-DEPTH Coaching program designed to forever give you the tools to navigate the entire licensing process. You will be able to take an idea and move it along to the point of a deal in your hands and on the table. I truly care about you and your success. This is the reason why I don’t take a percentage of anything you make. There are no hidden costs whatsoever. What you learn from me will hopefully never go away and even after the program ends, I’m always available to help you. When my program ends you always have the choice to renew at a special discounted rate.
“My goal is to give you the tools to do every aspect of licensing on your own for life! I will go out of my way to make sure you have the knowledge, the tools and the right resources to be a professional product developer and be the person that any company will want to work with. Invest in yourself, empower yourself through my personalized and professional coaching.”
Experience the Possible!!
What’s The Difference between Consulting and Coaching?
Consulting is where I bring in my expertise on the subject. Coaching is where I help you find your own answers. I use a blend of both so we can find the best solutions for your needs and I educate you so you can do the process yourself. Where do you want to go and how will you get there?
What Are Your Areas Of Expertise?
- Product Development/Inventing
- Benefit Statements & Sell Sheets
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Using Brain Dominance and Learning Styles to Your Advantage
- Step-by-Step Plans
What matters most is that when you need a Coach or a Consultant, you have someone available to you. Here is a testimonial.
“Teaming with Jeff as my Product Coach has been a very beneficial experience for my product development business. Jeff’s knowledge and capabilities for product development, along with his first hand experience with product licensing, is helping to take my creative efforts and confidence to the next level. Having accountability for my actions and new goals each week has been key to continue my forward progress and Jeff’s positive attitude is a genuine pleasure to team with. I would highly recommend reaching out and scheduling a consultation with Jeff to find out how he will help guide you in your product development and licensing efforts!”
AVID INNOVATIONS LLC
Check us out at www.buttonupcollarstays.com A simple product to help make your life just a little bit easier! Say goodbye to Tiny Button Frustrationitis with a set of ButtonUP Collar Stays!
Posted by ButtonUp Collar Stays on Saturday, March 4, 2017
What Do You Do As A Coach
As a Product Licensing Coach my greatest strength is that I can simplify what you would like to accomplish into an easy to implement step-by-step plan. I have a 14 Step System that I can teach you. I don’t have to have extensive knowledge in your area of expertise because you are the expert and can provide that information. My expertise is knowing the inventing process and how to move people forward, which usually involves overcoming one of these obstacles:
What An Obstacle Might Look Like
- You don’t know where to begin
- You don’t know the next step
- You don’t know how to do it
- It looks too big and you don’t know how to break it down
- You don’t have enough information to make a decision
- You don’t have the authority to do the job or make the decision
- You don’t have the desire to do the activity but someone said you need to do it
- You don’t have the financial means to do what you want to do
- You don’t have the skills
- It conflicts with your values
- You hate doing that type of activity
- Other people’s opinions stop you
- You don’t fully understand what’s expected of you
- You need a deadline with someone other than yourself to keep you motivated
Together we will figure out what you need to help you move forward.
What’s The Benefit In Working With A Consultant/Coach?
The most common obstacle I see is that people know where they ultimately want to end up, but the actual process involved in getting there is overwhelming and filled with questions: What do I do first? Am I doing this right? What’s my next step? Oftentimes, an outside perspective brings clarity to the situation.
What Does A Consulting Session Involve?
Appointments vary depending upon your needs and if it is a phone or an in-person appointment.
Phone appointments — I call you on phone number that is best for you
- We start by: a) having you identify what you hope to accomplish or, b) sharing what’s on your mind and, together, we figure out priorities.
- Next we talk about the details and specific ways to get the results you want. I’ll ask questions and also share my expertise. We’ll figure out how to move you forward.
- Before the end of the session, we’ll review the specific steps for you to take. I always like to make sure you are clear on what you are doing and how you will do it!
How Many Appointments Do We Have?
We set up appointments each week and based upon your needs. We will spend one on one each week over the phone and by email.
Where To Begin Or To Schedule A Session
Before we begin working together, let’s talk to make sure we are a good fit for each other. The most efficient way to reach me to set up a time to talk is via email at email@example.com. For pricing, see my Fee Schedule.Sign Up Now
And you can call me and schedule a call with me at http://meetme.so/productcoachusa